Leading the world in essentials for a better life – that’s what Kimberly-Clark is all about.
We place consumers at the center of everything we do. Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That’s a big responsibility and one we take seriously.
- 57,000 employees working in 36 countries
- Leading brands sold in more than 150 countries
- Nearly 140 years in the business
- 1.3 billion people purchase our products every day
- We created the first facial tissue
- $19.7 billion in sales in 2010
- With brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in more than 80 countries
- Previously ranked first in the personal care category in Dow Jones’ Sustainability World Index five years in a row (2005-2009)
- Contributed $24.8 million in cash and products to charitable causes in 2010
On Our Brands:
It’s no surprise that our family and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, are instantly recognizable to millions. After all, we’ve been in the business of providing essentials for a better life for nearly 140 years and our brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Huggies – Foundation of our $4.7 billion diaper business
Kleenex – The world’s first facial tissue. Today, it’s more than a $1 billion business
Scott – Global sales of $2+ billion annually
Kotex – Trusted by millions of women in more than 100 countries
Pull-Ups – First disposable training pant and leader of $2 billion global market
Depend – Pioneered the retail incontinence care category in the U.S.
Medical professionals turn to Kimberly-Clark Health Care and staff.
Even when they’re not at home, people use Kimberly-Clark Professional’s washroom, workplace safety and do-it-yourself solutions.
People know and trust our products and the solutions they provide every day.
When consumers purchase our instantly recognizable brands, they also help make the world a better place. We seek opportunities to make more of our products with sustainable wood fiber, find ways to recycle our packaging, and challenge ourselves every day to discover ways to carry on the resources we enjoy today for generations to come.
From our leaders to our front-line employees, we bring 57,000 global employees together to treat our planet’s resources with care and consideration – we build sustainability into every facet of our business